Pages

May 25, 2012

yay! so my WEBSITE is finally Done!!! check it out! www.angiepetersphotography.com
so... now my blog, will be more of a blog. at least i will try anyways.

so... ALL THINGS ANGIE....
im working at a new hair salon now! Manesaloninc.com
its a great salon, great people work there, and it is owned by an amazing woman!




here are a couple pictures from some of my latest work. a color correction, and a couple weddings that my coworker Colby (our make up artist) and I worked on. we've done some work at our salon and also on location! its so much fun! other than that, theres been a lot of ups and downs going on in my life and its been hard but thanks to my amazing husband, and great family and friends i think i will survive!
i have also been getting busier and busier with my photography, which is great. lots of things going on. i will also been going on a girls camp with the girls of the church i belong to (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints) and its going to be great! i so very much love and admire and respect those girls! its a tough world out there and theyre making it through pretty well! anyways, til next time!
Love, Angie Peters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment