Pages

October 28, 2013

R.I.P.

So a few days ago I spoke to the man in these photographs....
Several months ago I was out and about getting shots for the Fallbrook Sourcebook and among those  I took the first shot shown here. Candid, Beautiful, but I didnt think much of the people in the photograph. The man noticed I was taking pictures and he asked me about it. We had a brief chat and he asked me if I would take a couple more shots of he and his dog. I agreed and did so. We exchanged emails so that I could send him the shots and so on. I still didnt think much of these images or the people in them but like I mentioned, a few days ago I found out that this nice older gentleman's dog passed away the day I took the photos. This man was SO grateful to me for capturing him and his dog in his last hours. I kept thinking about that..... and how that is Why I love my job and what I do! I love capturing such precious moments in life whether that be a first kiss as husband and wife, a new born bundle of joy, young adults about to start their last year of High School before they move on to brand new chapter in their lives, or something like this... people truly enjoying life and counting their blessings every day. Man, it made me feel so good to have been the person that was able to do that for Robert (thats his name) and to have captured that special day for him, something that he will now never forget. :)
 
 photo DSC_0227-bampw.jpg

 photo DSC_0240-bampw.jpg
 photo DSC_0237-bampe.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment